From publisher blurb:
This adventure was designed to drive your players crazy! A magical maze with teleporting doors and moving blocks...rooms filled with deadly undead and constructs...a puzzle room with multiple traps and hazards...and all while being hunted by an Obsidian Minotaur!
3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4 PCs of levels 8-10
After a near death encounter with a Behir, the Adventuring Party will accompany a nomadic tribe to the Village of Etzal. There they will witness a bizarre religious ceremony in which one of teh tribesmen is sacrificed to the deity Atesh. After some investigation, the PCs will have reason to doubt the sincerity of the village's new religious leader and this ritual he has recently initiated. What they don't know is that his tower is a magical maze where they will be hunted by a variety of creatures and exposed to a puzzle room where they will need to rely on their wits to avoid certain death.
With this Purchase you get:
- An Adventure book (25 pages) that includes:
- Complete Stat Blocks for all creatures and GM Reference Maps as close to the description of the encounter as possible.
- Fully developed religious mountain village (Etzal) that includes a map and descriptions of notable places and NPCs that can be used for future adventures.
- Fully developed new Religion (Order of Atesh) practiced by nomadic tribes or other desert dwellers.
- A Map Book (27 pages) that includes:
- Ready to Print, scaled (5' = 1") letter sized, multiple page PDFs in color for all combat encounters. No need to mess with printer settings - just print, cut the white margins, and glue/tape together so that the overlapping parts match for a seamless map.