From publisher blurb:
Wellstone City, 1937.
It's hot, and it's about to get hotter.
A letter was delivered by courier and it asks you to have a meeting at the Three Oaks. You know the place...it's that ritzy joint in Old Fort. Some guy named Van Hammer. Sounds familiar, but you can't quite place it. Sounds kind of dangerous, and you can picture what happens when people disappoint him. That and he gave you $100 just to show up with a promise of more. A hundred bucks! That's a good chunk of a new car!
Maybe it won't hurt to see what he needs. Or maybe it'll hurt like hell.
Join your characters as they start in Wellstone City after a meeting out of the blue, with a promise of a huge pay check. They just have to travel to the mainland to get some antique from a retiree and then catch a zeppelin to Greece. But, a simple smash and grab isn't so simple when dealing with internal power struggles with two separate secret societies, especially when they're both telling you different sides of the truth. Let your characters sort out their own destiny as they choose what side to align themselves with.
If they survive.
30 Pages of pure Adrenaline!
Inside this version of A Thule and his Money you will find:
- A hook that doesn't begin with the characters starting in a bar!
- 2 full scale maps from Fabled Environments for your pulp heroes to chew the scenery in!
- A massive fight in a zeppelin during a trans-Atlantic flight!
- G-men, double agents, and secret societies!
- Opportunities for your heroes to choose a side in a fight between two major secret socieites of the 1930's...or walk the straight and narrow and go it on their own!
- And that...is just the beginning!
This adventure uses the Victorian-Style Mansion and the Airship from Fabled Environments! Also used is a very small part of the Hotel!