From publisher blurb:
While Ray Guns, Top Secret Serums and other science fiction devices exist in 1948, most people don't have access to that sort of cutting-edge technology. This document, in contrast, covers many of the advanced yet common equipment items that are available to most heroes in 1948. Some, like the steel vests, the AK-47, the "J" gun and the Stinger are taken straight from history. Many other items in this file, like jet packs and the Hummingbird flying platform, are taken from the gray area between science and fiction. Still other items in this document are found only in the realm of fiction, making this collection of gear a complete and essential resource for any hero in 1948.
This file features dozens of new types of body armor, advanced weapons and experimental food including the following:
- Armor: 19 different types of body armor ranging from impromptu jackets to experimental combat suits are covered in this first section. Rare, chrome-plated bullet proof armor from the Great War is included along with more common steel vests made by the Soviets.
- Psionic Devices: Several devices that enhance psychic powers, such as biofeedback monitors and Faraday cages, are also included in this document.
- Vehicles: 11 new vehicles including combat bikes, two flying platforms, jet packs and sea jeeps are featured in this section of Elite Gear.
- Weapons: 13 advanced weapons including the automatic shotgun, the 50 caliber pistol, the German "J" gun that can shoot around corners, The US Marine Corp. Stinger, and the British Welrod -- a sniper weapon with radioactive sights, are featured in the weapons section of this file.
- Miscellaneous Gear: X-rations (special meals for combat troops), field marshal glasses, and masterwork ghillie suits are also detailed in this collection of Elite Gear.
- Ammunition: 10 unique ammunition types including Dum-Dum, hollow point, explosive, multi-ball, long-range ball, frangible, and others are featured in this final section of Elite Gear.
Get it today and arm your heroes with the vital equipment they need to survive the battlefields of 1948!