From publisher blurb:
The Thaumaturgic Codex II presents 20 more unique arcane spells for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Most of these spells first appeared in Bloodstone's other OGL titles and have been gathered here and revised, improved, and updated to the new system. This document also contains two new spells; one from an upcoming title and one created specifically for this release. Included in this collection are spells of 1st to 9th level, such as:
- Amnesia - For those occasions when you don't want to kill them, just make them forget they ever saw you.
- Creeping Shadows - Who needs friends when your enemies are delusional?
- Insomnia - Never worry about falling asleep on watch again! Also useful for experimenting with sleep deprivation!
- Masquerade - This 9th level illusion solves ALL of your problems (except in the case of antimagic, disjunction, miracle, wish, etc.)
- Vampiric Youth - A classic bad guy move, and a great way to get more use out of the age charts!
These and 15 other powerful sorceries await in the pages of The Thaumaturgic Codex II!