Because Making Spaceships is AWESOME!
If you're going to playing in the Space Era, you're going to want to be able to get into Space. Here is a set of guidelines for the creation of spaceships of all types in the Victory System! From tiny personal craft to massive Space Opera-style battle cruisers, this guide has what you need. Build your spacecraft from a list of components, modify those components to suit your needs, or come up with your own components to customize your designs to YOUR campaign!
Even if you need something exotic, like a spacecraft made of living biological tissue, or one that uses magic instead of technology, this guide has you covered. A spacecraft piloted by disembodied brains wired into the controls? Check. A ship piloted by the power of Thought alone? Of course!
The Victory System Guide to Spaceships Includes:
- Streamlined rules for creating Spaceships... for Players, GMs, AND in-game by Characters!
- Dozens of components, including different power systems, space-drives (both Slower Than Light and Faster Than Light), life-support, data systems, matter transmitters, and everything else needed to make fully-realized spacecraft!
- Weapons and weapon-like systems for arming and customizing your spacecraft, from lasers and torpedoes to force fields and tractor beams!
- "Tweaks" for components and weapons so they match the performance you're looking for!
- Rules for Artificial Intelligences for ships and other systems, and sample AI characters!
- A sampling of space ships of every Weight Class, ready to use!
- Expanded rules for Space combat!
No matter what kind of Spaceship you want to throw into your game setting, here's how to do it. Remember, "in space, no one can hear you scream." Unless you've installed the appropriate communications system, that is!