From publisher blurb:
Fluxborn is a role-playing game of boundless fantasy and imagination.
As we sleep, our minds wander into a world of surrealism and illusion. A world that is often much like ours, but at the same time distant from the rules of nature and those of man. It is a place of amazement and wonder, of ecstatic adventures and terrible horrors. And in this fantastic world of unlimited possibilities the players take on roles of the enigmatic Fluxborn, exceptional individuals with the power to shape the world around them to their liking.
The game was created as a passion project during a relatively short period of time, over lengthy discussions inside and between a few rooms of variable dimness - by a few people with too many ideas and little common sense. However, we had a clear vision of what we wanted to do, and the finished product is something that we have absolutely fallen in love with. Inspiration has been drawn from countless sources and we'd like to think there's more than a few truly original ideas in the mix as well, all stirred inside a big brain-shaped pot into a wonderful soup of dream logic, nostalgia and the very essence of the phrase; "you know what would be cool?"
The book includes:
- Streamlined rules to simulate visceral combat, engaging drama and reality-defying Stunts - an original rule system using six-sided dice
- Mechanics for creating and customising weapons, armour and other items
- Rich lore and background focusing on the dreamer continent of Everthere
- A bestiary of strange creatures and colourful inhabitants of the dreaming world
- Amazing full colour artwork to bring the World of Dreams alive
- A printer-friendly version of the Rulebook, Character Sheet and Appendix 1 is also included in the download