From publisher blurb:
Equipment as heroic as you are!
Sometimes you want to sit down to a full meal of archetypes, base classes, feats, magic items, npcs, prestige classes, traits, classes, or spells, and sometime you just want a cheap, quick, and easy snack. To feed your craving Rite Publishing presents the “10 Series” which will presents 10 pieces for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
This time out we bring you 10 new magical items to supplement the Paladin.
- Harm’s Way armor and shield special ability: put yourself between those who need to be protected and those who would seek them harm.
- Patience weapon special ability: inflict more damage if your allies don’t start the fight.
- Boots of the Brave: Be the first to kick in the door, help allies flee while you cover their retreat, or plant your feet so no one gets by you.
- Bracers of Heroic Deeds: Move instantly so you can catch someone falling, instantly change places with the hurt or helpless, or take all the damage upon yourself from an area attack.
- Gauntlets of Remand: Put the helpless, the captured, injured allies, or dangerous foes into an extradimensional stasis from which you can recover them later. .
- Heavenly Helm: turn your paladin’s lay on hands into a targeted gaze attack.
- Ring of Honor’s Justice: immediately bestow curses upon those who use cowardly forms of attack against you.
- Tabard of Righteous Metamagic: Make it easier to enhance your lawful and good spells with metamagic feats
- Vestments of Honor’s Virtue: your paladin gains a defensive enhancement when you perform honorable acts.
- Harngaul “The Righteous Storm” Legacy Item: Let your magic item level up with you, and provide you with the ultimate tool for justice!