From publisher blurb:
A Campaign Chunk is an item, place or something else that can fit into any campaign or story with little or no modification, although some will be more suited to certain genres than others.
They have few stats and can help provide starting grounds for adventures or help fill in the gaps when your players go off exploring and you need something for them to do. Each has several hooks or rumour that can be used. Which of these are true and which are false?
Originally first published on the blog/website of Ennead Games, these Chunks have been compiled into a handy volume. Their details may have been cleaned up and more hooks or rumours added to them, but they basically the same.
This edition features the following chunks:
- Aquatic Antenna - A sponge/coral hybrid unlike anything else known.
- Burning Men - An outbreak of Spontaneous human combustion
- Damocles class super carrier - A new carrier bigger and more powerful than anything before
- Emperor's Delight - A distinct and fruity red wine is proving to very popular
- Gastroenteritis Outbreak - An outbreak of infectious diarrhoea
- Human Magnets - Living beings who can stick metal objects to themselves
- Lines of Falcona - A series of lines carved into the hardened earth
- Star Jelly of Hemcus - Greyish-white gelatine like substance that falls from the skies
- Thunder Cannons of Calmview - The lake town of Calmview is home to a very odd and regular sound
- Vaults of Dunfur - Odd events are occuring at the Dunfur family vaults