From publisher blurb:
On the fields of fantasy battle it’s the greatest warriors — the knights in shining armor astride massive destriers, the hulking barbarians who’ve claimed a hundred heads, and the mighty wizards who’ve devastating whole columns with earth-shattering spells — that own the glory. Yet it’s the cagiest warriors — the ones who ambush columns of soldiers, harry and disrupt supply lines, and use terrain itself as a weapon — who win battles before the first arrow is loosed. The Skirmisher is one such cagey warrior, a master of maneuver and ambush whose foresight and sharp wits let him undermine enemies in ways they can never anticipate.
Depending on the campaign, a Skirmisher could be…
- A veteran tactician who’s always one step ahead of the enemy
- A wily hunter who uses intimate knowledge of his homeland to outfox invaders
- A nimble scout whose hit-and-run tactics keep foes constantly on their heels
- An aboriginal brave, bound to the spirit-totems of nature, who turns to them for protection and vengeance
- A terrifying warlord whose devastating ambushes strike fear in the hearts of all who encounter him
- An underhanded guerilla willing to use every dirty trick in the book to save the day
This expert class expansion also includes four new Terrain feats, including a new Predator chain dedicated to hunting and eliminating prey in any wild of your choice.