The Undead Goblins Are The Least of Your Worries!
While fleeing across Midgard’s Wasted West with a stolen artifact, the dwarven airship Volund’s Glory crashed in a deep canyon that’s sacred ground to a local Ghost Goblin tribe and infested with magic-warped abominations. Not only will you have to face these dangers in order to claim the item, but some of Midgard’s icons have also taken an interest — and they’ve sent agents of their own to find the wreck…
Designed by Wade Rockett (Deep Magic: 13th Age Compatible Edition, Midgard Bestiary: 13th Age Compatible Edition, Tales of the Old Margreve), The Wreck of Volund’s Glory is designed to be run in a single evening's play with four to six 2nd level 13th Age Roleplaying Game characters. It offers a variety of options to customize the adventure for your group, including:
- Five icons from the Midgard Campaign Setting who might be after the item, plus summaries of all 13 Midgard icons
- Five icon-themed magic items to choose from as the object of the quest
- Five icon-themed groups of monsters as potential rivals in the search
- The Ghost Goblin tribe that calls the canyon home, and the wreck’s horrifying guardians
- Nine Adventurer-tier magic items from the Midgard Bestiary: 13th Age Compatible Edition by ASH LAW
- Advice for adjusting the difficulty of the adventure, running it as a two-hour session, or making it part of an ongoing campaign
Strange storms are brewing in the Goblin Wastes, and bone-chilling howls can be heard from the canyon’s depths. Will you brave the dangers of the Deathless Defile and risk the wrath of the icons in search of the wreck of Volund’s Glory?