From publisher blurb:
The Ars Goetia is the summoning and binding of spirits, demons, to the service of the ritual magician, granting them powers and gifts beyond the ken of mortal men. Derived from the Lesser Key of Solomon the Ars Goetia describes the arts to summon and bind the seventy-two demons bound by that ancient sorcerer.
Beware though, for the slightest mistake in the process and you may be cursed, harmed, bound to the demon's service yourself or dragged - screaming - down to hell.
This kind of magick and its practitioner, the Ritual Magician, may be more thematically suited than conventional 'D&D' style magic for a pseudo-medieval or renaissance era game.
- The Ritual Magician - A new character class.
- A brief lesson on 'Olde English' typography.
- The summoning and binding process.
- A d666 table for the consequences of crossing a demon.
- The 72 demons of the Lesser Key of Solomon divided by rank, with the powers they can confer.
- Sigils and insane illustrations from the Goetia and Dictionairre Infernale.
- Compatible with OSR games, most especially Lamentations of the Flame Princess.