From publisher blurb:
Discover a mystery of The Krinov event - a meteor impact site located in a remote part of Siberian forests .
If you would like to know:
- What hit our planet?
- Why Russian armored train is missing?
- Why Nazis paratroopers try to infiltrate the impact site?
- What treat to our civilization could be awaken there?
The Krinov event provides an excellent starting point for GM to make an interesting game set in WWII (or weird war). It consists of GM’s notebook as well as stylized handouts which can be printed and presented to players
Please note that the supplement is stat free and can be used in any WWII game.
The supplement consists of two sections:
- Documentation (GM section):
- Stylized pictures;
- Location maps;
- Intel files ( Players handouts):
- Briefing files;
- Intel maps, pictures and sketches.
Please note that Intel files are sometimes slightly different than material for GM. This is not a mistake - simply secret service couldn't get accurate data.