From publisher blurb:
Deep in the forest, away from prying eyes, the Mage is free to study the Arcane and the Ancient. Who knows what secrets are held within the Mage's Tower?
The Mage's Tower is a printable dungeon floorplan compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. It can be used as a standalone gameboard, or combined with any same-scale tileset.
Haunted Mansion is a multiple level set, comprising 7 battlemaps (each depicting a different floor)
- Ground Floor - Winter forests surrounds the lower level of the tower. Inside the entrance hall is a throne and wide sweeping stairs
- 1st Floor - This balcony level features 5 mysterious statues arranged around the walls, Made of different stones, do they hold a secret?
- 2nd Floor - The Mage's Bedchamber. Reaced by a set of spiral stairs, this level features a warm bedchamber with an exterior balcony area.
- 3rd Floor - The Study. A table with an inlaid map is covered in scrolls and books, whilst the surrounding walls are lined with ancient tomes.
- 4th Floor - The Palantir. The room is filled with magical light from the Crystal Seeing Ball on a plinth. 4 Chests are also present - what do they contain? Are they linked to the statues on the 1st floor?
- 5th Floor - The Spellcasting Floor. This large dark chamber glows with the remnants of spell casting circles and magical symbols.
- 6th Floor - The roof. Decorated with a brass dome in the centre, the roof is the ideal location for a final showdown with a rogue Sorcerer.
Also included is a set of 300dpi full size jpgs, for poster printing or VTT.