From publisher blurb:
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 3-6 PCs of Any Level
Deep within the gauntlet that is Olemus Multa’s testing ground, the party is finding that championing a druid can have its unsettling moments! The chance to find out “how the other half live and die” is a rare one, and understanding the tooth and claw, sting and constricting coils of what would usually be a foe is both alien and liberating. Yet there is clearly more to come, because as you catch your breath after the first few tests, the path forward continues to lead to another gateway, another puzzle, and another challenging experience.
However, the material rewards so far have been worth all the strangeness, and after every difficult demand placed on you, you can feel the physical ones as well, as you gain insight and experience. And have you noticed anything about the creatures you face? Yes, they are getting stronger, wilier. But then so are you, and if you have someone in the group with the wisdom and knowledge, they may be able to predict what you will face next, and what you will become to do so. So you continue onwards, knowing that your minds and bodies will have to be prepared for more changes, greater trials, and the chance to be more than you have ever imagined!
Part 2 of the Dire, Devilish Deeds quartet contains:
- The next stage of plane-spanning environment that is far from what it seems, including the final pan-dimensional temple
- The next set of encounter areas of this challenging gauntlet, more demanding than the first collection
- Further puzzles to test the skills of both the players and the PCs, with progress and rewards influenced by their degree of success
- Traps with “helpful” results
- A chance to gain the thanks of representative of the gods, who can be more generous than you know
- Chances to face combat at a variety of levels, in a variety of ways, as a variety of creatures
- The opportunity for your PCs to take a place in the greatest experiment known to humanoidkind and to influence the results!