From publisher blurb:
“These mysterious, ill-fated men and women began to appear long after the Ragnarök Clock began its momentous count. Jötunfolk are the unwanted, unintended children of the Thrall Lords; exposure to titanic jötunstones changed the first of these peoples in the womb, turning them into half-giants despised and distrusted across Rhune.
In the Age of Myth, the blood of giants and their divine parents held enormous power, the energies so great that when left to sit in quantity, the deep crimson liquid formed into unbreakable rocks that came to be known as jötunstones. Impervious to steel and heavier than any man could move, they became odd fixtures of the landscape across Rhune—until the ælves activated the Ragnarök Clock….”
The jötunfolk, are the discarded, unwanted children of the Thrall Lords, a people whose tainted blood has long driven them to live on the outskirts of society. While some jötunfolk grow to be terrible, hulking monstrosities, many of these men and women spend their lives seeking redemption, becoming champions of the Old Gods.
This PDF details the jötunfolk, giving both GMs and players several new options for campaigns set in Rhune: Dawn of Twilight. This PDF includes:
- Details on the jötunfolk.
- Favored class options for the jötunfolk.
- Jötunblooded – a new sorcerous bloodline.
- Two new weapons, the chain sword and the giant’s mitt.
- Seven new Feats for jötunfolk.
- Four new magic items.
- Three new jötunfolk spells.
- Details on the dreyrugr stones – the cursed stones that change the lands around them.