From publisher blurb:
When Animals Attack!
Sometimes, it's not just ninjas and robots you have to worry about. Animals add a lot of options to an RPG campaign, from additional opposition to allies and perhaps even player characters!
Explore all of these options and more with Beasts of Victory... the Victory System's comprehensive guide to Animals of all kinds!
- Dozens of new Animal Abilities!
- New Merits and Flaws!
- Over 100 Sample Animals!
- New Magic Spells, Martial Arts, Mechanica, Powers, and Psionic Disciplines suitable for Animal use, or for using on Animals!
- New Equipment!
- New Packages: just add one to make an Animal into a Familiar, a Monster, or a Cyber-Optimized Uplift!
- Anthropomorphics: Rules for Fantasy Beast-People, Near-Modern Furries and Slimeys, and Animal-like Space Aliens!
- Samples of Fictional Animals, and rules for making your own!
No matter what kind of Animals you want to throw into your game setting, here's how to do it. Just be careful... Animals can be hard to handle, and if one isn't careful, they're likely to bite!