From publisher blurb:
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 3-6 PCs of Any Level
So far, so good, or at least it seems. For as you delve deeper into the challenge that is Maaginen Jekku’s testing ground, you find yourself facing more demanding puzzles and stouter foes. Yes, the rewards continue to be valuable, but the constant changes mean you have to frequently and suddenly adapt to new events and circumstance. How many more times will you have to face dealing with being in another body, another form entirely? Perhaps not too many more.
Of course, those with wisdom and intelligence may once again work out what will happen next. A distinct advantage may be gained if you can set up tactics and be mentally prepared for any further polymorphing. Because these encounters can only serve you well I the long run, as you grow to understand the tactics and capabilities of foes you may yet face, as well as gaining an understanding of how animal companions and familiars think and feel as they enter battle. Through all of this, however, is one main point; your minds and bodies will be prepared for more changes, greater trials, and the chance to be more than you have ever imagined once you have successfully met the challenge of Maaginen’s gauntlet!
Part 4 of the Dire, Devilish Deeds quartet contains:
- The next stage of this arcane-fuelled, plane-spanning environment that is far from what it seems, including the final pan-dimensional shrine
- The next set of encounter areas of this challenging gauntlet, more demanding than the first collection
- Further puzzles to test the skills of both the players and the PCs, with progress and rewards influenced by their degree of success
- Traps with “helpful” results
- A chance to gain the thanks of representative of the gods, who can be more generous than you know
- Chances to face combat at a variety of levels, in a variety of ways, as a variety of creatures
- The opportunity for your PCs to take a place in the greatest experiment known to humanoidkind and to influence the results!