From the Instructions:
To use a Track Pack, discard the Jacks and Kings from your deck (trust us, you can have plenty of fun without them!), leaving the numbered cards, aces, queens, and jokers. The numbered cards are used for Random Events - you can keep that pile separate.
The ten remaining cards are used for the Track Pack, and are easy or beneficial (Queens), challenging (Aces) or murderous (Jokers). Each time a card is drawn it is discarded; the same leg never appears twice!
Alternatively, you can roll a ten-sided die; however, you may have to reroll duplicate results.
This Track Pack includes random track legs for the following six courses:
- Les Angeles - Bright lights, fast cars, and hot girls, this is street racing at its finest!
- Dry Heat - Keep your cool when things get hot, or you'll blow more than your radiator!
- Palm Tree City - Welcome to Palm Tree City, where it's bikini season all year long!
- Nature's Bounty - Take in the fresh air, pick up the farm girls, and get down and dirty on back roads!
- Tropic Heat - Welcome to the jungle, baby!
- Northern Exposure - Time to hit the slopes and find those ski bunnies!