From publisher blurb:
“You need not prepare for our arrival. We are here.”
Dream is a quirky place, but there are far realms of alien madness which make even our nightmares shudder. At the forefront of a tide of madness is a lowly worm, dancing with a host of twisted beasts in celebration of the mad new world to come. From the depths of the sea of our unconscious comes Yog'vhus'chuul, the first of many through the gate.
This product provides Game Masters with details on a wriggling worm found amongst the Faces of the Tarnished Souk, ready for immediate use in any campaign - but especially for use within the Coliseum Morpheuon. Each entry features ingenious stat-blocks from multiple OGL sources, history, motivation, secrets, and insight into the NPC’s most carefully guarded dreams, along with complete game statistics for low, middle, and high levels of play.
Within you will find:
Yog'vhus'chuul – a druid of the deep who's a crawling creep
- CR 21 Male aquatic divine worm that walks young sync druid (blight, mystic) 15
- CR 15 Male aquatic divine worm that walks young sync druid (blight, mystic) 9
- CR 10 Male aquatic worm that walks young sync druid (blight, mystic) 4
- A menagerie of augmented aberrant creatures created to serve the elder gods
- Featuring a host of templates, brand new magic items, feats and traits!
- The harbinger of a creeping doom so terrible it will change all