From publisher blurb:
AaWBlog Presents: Mischievous Meadows takes four to five 9th-10th level PCs through beautiful vales in the wilderness, where in one startling night they are pilfered of their enchanted goods! Chasing after their equipment the party finds curious new creatures, a meddling mage, and ultimately, one of the greatest scourges on the lands of Aventyr: the P.R.A.N.K.S.T.E.R.S.!
This series of products from AdventureAWeek.com are compilations of our monthly themes, packaged together in a handy, bookmarked PDF!
Within AaWBlog Presents: Mischievous Meadows you'll find:
- 5 quests that can be dropped into and used in any campaign setting!
- 3 new creatures (biddlywinks, biddlytrees, and pepfralcons) and 2 NPCs!
- 4 new traps (fey mister, pickpocket grass, fey pool, and spell drain) certain to keep PCs on their toes!
- 4 new haunts to chill and thrill!
- 5 new magic items (including the fateful Leahcim’s Box of Wonders)!
- 3 GM advice articles on humor, play styles, and player frustration!
- Leahcim, Aventyr’s Trickster God!
- The Deck of Miraculous Luck, a player/GM Tool sure to bring glory to your game!
Wealthy and avaricious adventurers are at their greatest peril in AaWBlog Presents: Mischievous Meadows, but there’s something to love here for every gaming group, GMs and PCs alike!