From publisher blurb:
In forgotten ages, a great race of elves ruled Exodus: a tall,proud folk, unmatched in martial prowess and gifted with magical might. They were beautiful and terrible like the sun, possessed of powers beyond those of the other infant races of the world. They ruled a vast, wild region, dwelling in subterranean fortresses. Magic was in their blood. It was said they could step through a doorway and end up halfway across the world, and could enter the dreams of sleepers on a whim. They forged fantastic weapons, crafted cunning tools, and created magnificent works of art. Their rule lasted for untold millennia. Then came the First Ones.
The interlopers launched a swift and furious offensive upon the elves, intending to conquer and subjugate them before taking the rest of the world for their own. The elves’ counterattacks brought the First Ones’ campaign to a standstill. Both forces were equal in magical power, but the elves were superior on the battlefield, their united front more than a match for the First Ones’ loose collective. However, the slave races used by the First Ones’ provided them with the sheer numbers necessary to keep fighting. The stalemate continued for centuries. Then the Khaynites—greatest of the First Ones and children of the bloody god, Khayne—invented a new weapon that tipped the scales and brought an end to elven rule of Exodus.
Inside this sourcebook you will find you’ll need to enhance on adventures when using the Lost Races: Elves:
- History of the Lost Races: Elves
- Six unique elven races including Deep Elves, Dark Elves and Planewracked Elves
- New Racial Rules and Racial Archetypes including Charoteer (Cavalier), Desert Viper (Slayer), ), Dream Eater (Witch) and more
- New Equipment including Desert Glass and Elven Bronze
- New Feats including Communal Summoning, Liminal Magic Adept and more
- New Magic Items including Elixir of Stolen Dreams, Sicking Elfshot and more