From publisher blurb:
The Wasteland Ruins series covers random, often generic, city, town, village, and even random smaller ruin locations for post apocalyptic games. They are meant to be used by GM's looking to set up a quick area for an urban encounter. Don't mistake them for generic though! Each map is highly detailed with random decorative elements put in to make the apocalyptic wastelands feel more alive than ever!
Wasteland Ruins IV, like the rest in the Wasteland Ruins series, is a generic map meant to be used with any kind of encounter. This one is set on a road with a burned house to the south and a market to the north of it. Plenty of rubble and rusting vehicles add to the atmosphere of a ruined city or town.
- 30" x 30" in size. Perfect size for almost any gaming table.
Square, Hex, and No Grid versions.
- Full Color Versions – This is a printer intensive, full color version of this map.
- Black and White version – A black and white version, meant to be the least printer intensive.
- Daytime lighting complete with shadows to give the map depth.
- VTT Map - Includes a VTT version of the map for online play.