From publisher blurb:
As mentioned in the description for Rodney's Cocktail Lounge, there is one universal truth about any gaming campaign – they all need a bar fight. This map takes it one step further though. Inspired by the saloons of the old west, this establishment is not only a place to grab a drink, but it also acts as an inn AND a house of ill repute.
The left side of the inn contains the rooms for rent, while the center of the map contains the bar and the dance area where the "entertainment" come out to perform for would be customers. The right side of the map contains rooms where said "entertainment" live (as well as work when the situation arises), and a room with baths in it for the desperate wasteland survivor that just can't take one more moment of his or her own stench.
Good for barroom brawls, this map also has plenty of places to find cover behind in case things go from fists to firearms too!
- 30" x 30" in size. Perfect size for almost any gaming table.
- Square, Hex, and No Grid versions.
- Full Color Versions – This is a printer intensive, full color version of this map.
- Black and White version – A black and white version, meant to be the least printer intensive.
- Daytime lighting complete with shadows to give the map depth.
- VTT Map - Includes a VTT version of the map for online play.