From publisher blurb:
A collection of over 30 magic items both sacred and profane!
The Treasury of the Crusade collects an assortment of items fit for a crusade, where the valorous guardians of the mortal realms stand in defiant resistance against the encroaching armies of the demon lords. They range in power from simple trinkets and tokens and magical signaling devices to mighty weapons and powerful artifacts. Some are emblematic of glorious goodness, while others reek of ineffable evil and demoniac damnation, but each one can serve to make your campaign more exciting and your treasure hoards more interesting. These items include:
- Armor and Shields: abyssal carcass, crusader aegis, ironstretch buckler, mind mirror, screecher, strangling straps
- Weapons: crimson helix, fiend leash, firespitter, flareup arrow, mythscourge, razor bow, splitting bolt, warforge hammer
- Rings: kinship pledge signet, ring of alternate paths, ring of backstepping
- Rods: locust rod, rod of torment
- Staves: staff of the raised horde, summoner's scrambler staff
- Wondrous Items: ascension catalyst, box of the rapturous choir, fluid modulation gloves, planar atlas, pleading of the crusades, seed of discord, stygian coin
- Plus the legendary artifacts known as deva wings and the dimensional bomb!
These items add delightful detail and innovative options for heroes and villains alike, whether found as captured plunder after the sack of an enemy fortress or recovered relics of a lost outpost or expedition, or even granted as a token of esteem by the crusader commanders who keep vigilant watch upon the demon-haunted borderlands. These items range from the militant to the mundane in this book, from weapons and shields to bindings, books, and music boxes. It's true that a crusader's heart is not quite so deeply invested in treasure as a mercenary's or explorer's, but if it's a rich assortment of gear for good and bad alike they seek, they are going to love what they find in the Treasury of the Crusade!