From publisher blurb:
The world of Contagion is a dark and terrifying place. Hellspawn and monsters of various stripes walk the earth, hunting, feeding from and exploiting humanity. Humans, far from innocent, perpetuate unspeakable evils onto one another for fun, profit, or simply because they don’t know any better.
While some of these people may avoid punishment and accounting for their transgressions throughout life, all are eventually judged.
Those whose souls are found wanting are condemned to be punished in Hell.
Inferno is a sourcebook that details the history of the Demonic Host and the realm of Hell. Learn what sins or trespasses all but guarantee Damnation. Discover the fate of Damned Souls.
Whether running a campaign full of PC Demons or a group of brave adventurers who wish to descend into the Void, Inferno gives you ecverything you need to take your game into the realm of the Damned. Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!
Inferno utilizes a modified version ofthe 3.5 OGL. All material can be easily adapted to your existing OGL game, however Inferno is designed to function within the world of the Contagion RPG.
- A new realm for your Contagion game: Hell.
- Rules for entering Hell, whether as Angels, Demons, living creatures or Damned Souls.
- New Racial features for Angels and Demons while they are in the Void.
- Expanded rules for combat in Hell.
- Ruled for Damned Souls, those who have died and been sentenced to eternity in Hell.
- Detailed information on the nine circles of Hell and the Demons who manage them.
- Updates information on the politics of the Fallen Host, including the current fate of Azmodeus and a mystery regarding Lucifer...
- Ten new Feats.
- Twelve new Spells
- Twenty-seven pre-generated characters for immediate use in your Contagion game, including Demons of all eight castes and members of the half-demon Immunda race.
- An expanded spell list for the Infernalist class.