From the back of the book
Look your enemies in the eye
Get up close and personal with Melee Tactics Toolbox! The new tips, tricks and tactics in this volume enable your Pathfinder RPG Character to perform a huge array of daring deeds in hand-to-hand combat, whether you're dashing around a foe to flank it by yourself or inspiring allies to hold the line on a castle wall.
Melee Tactics Toolbox is a player-focused manual that makes the most of in-your-face abilities, spells and weapons in addition to providing a plethora of new rules options to make you even more formidable in combate. Each Pathfinder Player Companion includes new options and tools for every Pathfinder RPG player. Inside this book, you'll find:
- Tips on how to best fight in melee, including suggestions for rules options than can give you an edge, as well as general tactics available to all characters.
- Dozens of new kinds of magic armor and melee weapons, weapon special abilities, and wondrous items to hinder your foes or protect you from close-combat attackers.
- Thirty new feats to bolster your staying power in close combat, including combat, style and teamwork feats.
- An illustrated guide comparing more than 20 different styles of swords, including the falchion, katana and urumi.
- Tons of new spells, equipment, weapons, class archetypes, and character options, including a new bardic masterpiece.
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated in any fantasy world.