From the back cover
The Call of the Crypt
The vaults of the dead lie scattered across the Inner Sea Region, waiting for the intrepid and the foolhardy alike to explore them in search of treasures and secrets lost to the ages. From labyrinthine gilded catacombs to the submerged ruins of a forgotten nation or an arcane tower hewn from crystal, these monuments to the deceased are as filled with history and riches as they are cursed with peril and despair. Those daring enough to brave these tombs' traps and monsters will find themselves wealthy beyond measure -- or entombed with the dead for all eternity!
Presented within are six complete tombs, ready to be used as flavorful side quests or the centerpieces of entire adventures. Each one comes complete with a room-by-room breakdown, new monsters and magic items, and cunning traps and haunts sure to challenge any adventurer.
Within this book, you will find:
- The Cairn of Attai Horse-Speaker, the tomb of an ancient Nidalese horselord, now overrun by sinister fey.
- The Clockwork Vault, a desert mausoleum reconstructed by a master inventor to pass his discoveries on to worthy descendants
- Everforge, a former dwarven temple housing a powerful holy relic, now besieged by cultists intent on stealing souls for their dark god.
- The Golden Ossuary, the gilded bone house where some of the wealthiest adherents of the mercantile Prophecies of Kalistrade are laid to rest.
- The Prismatic Lantern, an arcane siege engine powered by a self-contained demiplane, which holds the final resting place of the weapon's creator.
- The Tomb of the Necrophage, a flooded crypt in the hurricane-ravaged Sodden Lands, now home to a tribe of ruthless cannibals.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Tombs of Golarion is intended for use with the Pathfinder campaign setting but can be easily adapted to any fantasy world.