From publisher blurb:
The Law of the Ape is the Law of the Jungle!
The son of a declining noble house, Josef Kortz sought his fortune in the Southlands and stumbled on an ancient vault of lore deep within a ruined city guarded by fierce white apes. Now, a decade after entering the dark heart of the southern continent, Kortz and his army of apes and magic-devouring undead have conquered the nearby tribes—and the brooding aristocrat turns his eyes to the countries of the north…
Demon Cults: Servants of the White Ape includes:
- NPC stats for Josef Kortz (CR 15), his great white ape eidolon, and an awakened dire ape warrior (CR 5)
- Plots and adventure hooks for party levels 1 to 12
- New Spellscourged Creature template and a spellscourged coatl (CR 10)
- New magic items: The father’s staff and white ape hide
- Using the Servants of the White Ape in the Midgard Campaign Setting
Can your PCs survive a journey into madness and horror, and put an end to Kortz’s schemes? Show your players a new challenge with Demon Cults: Servants of the White Ape today!