From publisher blurb:
A Campaign Chunk is an item, place or something else that can fit into any campaign or story with little or no modification, although some will be more suited to certain genres than others.
They have no stats and can help provide starting grounds for adventures or help fill in the gaps when your players go off exploring and you need something for them to do. Each have several hooks or rumour that can be used. Which of these are true and which are false?
Originally first published on the blog/website of Ennead Games, some of these Chunks have been compiled into a handy volume. Their details may have been cleaned up and more hooks or rumours added to them, but they basically the same.
Inside you'll find :-
- Ankh of Tiumautef - Cross like object used to symbolise life
- “Demon Blood” Arrow - An arrow with an unseual property
- Funerary Mask - Mask worn by the dead
- Highbourne Observatory - An observatory built by an industrialist
- Lanterns of Landium - 14 lanterns rumoured to run on a nasty fuel
- Lost Automata of DeMerch - A clockwork item some say is cursed
- Lost Book of prophecy - A book of of propercys that have a rather precise end date
- Mobius-Strip Roller Coaster - A highly configurable rollercoaster is now open for riders
- Niavon Numbers Station - Just what are these numbers being broadcast?
- Northern Goat-Antelope - This rare goat is proving to be popular