SIX NEW CREATURES AND A CHAOS MAGIC VARIANT FOR YOUR OLD SCHOOL GAMES!
EXCITEMENT!!! ADVENTURE!!! POCKETMODS!!! EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!
IVANHOE UNBOUND is PROUD to present its LATEST SUPPLEMENT for SWORDS AND WIZARDRY WHITEBOX or ANY OTHER OLD SCHOOL GAME based on the 1974 three booklet version of the WORLD-FAMOUS RPG whose name rhymes with "TRUNCHEONS AND FLAGONS!"
Are you sick of Lovecraft? Think Clarke Ashton Smith got the short end of the stick when it comes to "Weird Tales"? Well, even if you DON'T at least we have CANNIBALS!
Four of these six ANTAGONISTS are based loosely on Clarke Ashton Smith! As for the OTHER TWO, one STRANGE CREATURE comes from authentic myth and legend, and one FOE comes from inauthentic myth and legend that I wrote last week!
WHAT SIX MONSTERS DO YOU GET?
- Stats for an Avatar of Mordiggiel, corpse-devouring Angel of the DEAD!
- The SKINNY on the Clergy of Mordiggiel and the way they have been CHANGED by association with their DREAD LORD!
- The forbidden DETAILS of the Graedigg, half human, half FIEND, master of illusion!
- The tale of the HEADLESS Akephalos, who DEVOUR MEN WHOLE when they go MAD!
- The secrets of the clever Fögr, who HIDE their VUGLAR HABITS behind DISQUIETING MASKS!
- And finally the TABOO-BREAKING RITUAL that will bring forth WRATHFUL EMANATIONS from a man's soul... or a Graedigg's soul.
AND THAT'S ONLY THE FIRST HALF!
Ever feel your CLERICS and MAGES need more RANDOM TABLES?
WHO DOESN'T? Well, our CHAOS MAGIC system has got you COVERED! For every ADVANTAGE, there is a DISADVANTAGE, or at least a GOAT!
But wait, THERE'S MORE! This supplement comes in POCKETMOD FORMAT. Print out a couple PIECES OF PAPER which can be TRANSFORMED with FOLDS and a single cut apiece into TWO TINY EIGHT PAGE BOOKLETS with EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
WAIT, did I say TWO booklets? Yes, there was so much to write about these MONSTERS and the DREAD ARCANA of CHAOS ITSELF that no amount of EDITING could hold it in! So we had to split the information into TWO BOOKLETS! And for only THREE CENTS MORE!
Plus, while THE TINY BOOKLETS ARE ADORABLE, there's also several larger-size versions so you can KILL MORE TREES!
And as a SPECIAL BONUS, the actual supplement doesn't use EXCESSIVE CAPITAL LETTERS!