From publisher blurb:
By 2020, genetic engineering was THE hot new military science, and the first Powered super-soldiers had been decanted. Today, it's 2107 and decades of urban warfare, xeno-immigration and post-human evolution have fundamentally altered the human genome.
As gene-tech advanced, civilian genetic alteration became increasingly common. While genetically altered supersoldiers dominate the battlefield, and display amazing, inhuman powers, even the ordinary citizens of the future are genetically different from 21st century mankind. Many of the ordinary men and women of the future- the teachers, the stockbrokers, the school kids and Enclave block-moms, the wage-slaves and porn stars, the street scum and the swing voters- possess genetic gifts which straddle the line between baseline homo sapiens and Powered.
Each future human being is a species of one- a custom built human being designed to survive the rigors of a segregated planet.
Sexually Transmitted Future is a sourcebook for the Otherverse America campaign setting, but can easily be used with other near-future sci-fi and cyberpunk settings, including Psi-Watch and Galaxy Command. Sexually Transmitted Future includes:
- Expanded racial traits for playing baseline human characters.
- Complete rules for genetic modification, engineering the unborn and cloning.
- New affiliations focused on post-human culture.
- Over 80 new gene mods that grant the recipients unique new racial traits.
- A new kind of feat: Gene Feats, which let genetically engineered characters hack their genome and the DNA of their victims to make the biologically impossible look easy.