From publisher blurb:
Explorer: Wild Places is a set of printable battlemaps compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game.
Explorer: Wild Places is a standalone set, comprising 8 10x12 battlemaps. Each tile depicts a different and unique wilderness area, idea for quick encounters when your party is exploring a hex, or travelling between cities and towns.
- Forest Stream: A small stream flows past a clearing in a forest.
- Road bend: A cobbled road winds past a large and ancient rock
- Mountain Ledge: A scrubby path runs alongside a vertical drop to the ground far below.
- Roadside Ruin: A cobbled road runs beside a small stone ruin, with the remains of an intricate floor
- Forest Clearing: A small clearing in a patch of woodland.
- Cave Entrance: A small cave entrance in an upland area
- Overgrown Ruins: A track runs through the remains of a grand building
- Farmland Road: A simple road runs alongside fields of crops
Please Note: These maps are not geomorphic, and not intended to match up perfectly with anything. They are intended as standalone battlemaps
Also included is a set of 300dpi full size jpgs, for poster printing or VTT, in both gridded and non-gridded versions. (n.b. gridless version only available as full jpeg)