From publisher blurb:
A Pathfinder compatible adventure module designed for four to five PCs of 3rd-4th level.
In the second module of the Dracoprimia Adventure Path, the party travels across the plains of the Klavek Kingdom to reach woodlands with a very strange means to travel beneath the surface. Stepping into an odd mushroom hidden inside the Silent Forest, they emerge far down in the Underworld, in the newly seeded Grey Liana Jungle. Crossing this nascent fungal forest is a challenge (the Boiling River especially), and the adventurers are made to fend off vegepygmy until they can escape from the subterranean wilderness. The final leg of their journey requires a miles long journey—the Undertrek—that tests their reflexes, guile, and fortitude with some of the greatest natural dangerous the world beneath Aventyr has to offer!
What awaits you within Dracoprimia: Undertrek?
- The second leg of the Dracoprimia Adventure Path, taking you deep into the Underworld of Aventyr!
- Verja the draaki monk, a guide to take PCs through the Endless Caves!
- The first Rhizomorph Road, one of the most unusual means to travel through the lands of adventure!
- The burgeoning Grey Liana Jungle, one of the newest Fungi Forests to take root beneath the surface!
- An exciting mini-game and rules for rafting down the rapids using the Pathfinder RPG!
- A perilous, miles-long trek through tunnels beneath Aventyr troubled by acid spouts, lava flows, flame geysers, and smoke fountains!
- Counting the acid puddles, corrosive washes, pressure explosions, and scalding jets, a total of eight new hazards!
- VTT Maps by Gabriel Pickard!