From publisher blurb:
The Gods Have Returned...
The world of Contagion is a dark and terrifying place. On the surface it is no different than the world you and I live in. Most people go on about their lives never realizing the terrors that walk among them.
Despite humanity’s vast ignorance, the horrors are there. Angels and demons make war in the shadows. Hellspawn serve their demonic masters. Ancient gods, once imprisoned in a dark realm called Oblitus, now walk the Earth, seeking followers to help regain their former glory.
There's a war in the shadows....but for how much longer?
Rise of the Ilu
Rise of the Ilu is a 192-page supplement for the Contagion Second Edition Role-Playing Game published by Aegis Studios. This full-color supplement includes rules for playing members of the Ilu race, or as humans call them: gods. Whether a Gamemaster wishes to introduce the Ilu as a shadowy threat in the background, or run a campaign in which players assume the roles of these ancient deities, Rise of the Ilu includes everything you need to take your Contagion Second Edition campaign to a celestial level!
Rise of the Ilu includes:
- Two new playable races: The godly Ilu and their demi-god children, the Ikkibu
- 13 new Feats
- 51 new Spells with effects up to Magnitude 9
- New systems including means to ascend to godhood, methods for celestials to become mortal and the secrets of truly killing celestials.
- Details on the Factions of the Ilu
- 9 new Realms for use in your Contagion Second Edition campaign, including the first look at the secrets of Heaven.
- 30 pregenerated Ilu characters, ready for use in your campaign.
- Detailed information on the metaplot of Contagion Second Edition.
- Gamemaster tips for running celestial campaigns
- 10 player handouts including various prophecies of things to come in the world of Contagion Second Edition.
- New creatures, including Dinosaurs and Heavenspawn