From the Publisher's Website
"We shall create the Perfect society!"
At the Hands of an Angry God mixes storytelling-roleplaying and civilization-building mechanics to help you and your friends to create the epic stories of brave souls willing to risk everything to establish their version of a perfect world... and what happens when 'reality' challenges those ideals.
- Players represent factions attempting to establish a self-contained, Utopian community.
- Any type of society is possible, from a theocracy to a plutocracy to whatever-ocracy you can imagine!
- Any type of setting is possible, from Puritan settlers in the New World to a space-faring community surviving planetary devastation, or modern religious zealots.
- Play can be cooperative, competitive, or a mix of both.
- The rules allow for as many settings as you can imagine!
- Perfect as a filler for single-session games, or adaptable to a series of game sessions following each Era of the civilization.