From publisher blurb:
The Thaumaturgic Codex III presents 20 unique arcane spells for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Several of these spells are brand new and came from the development of another project (still in the works). A few of these spells first appeared in Bloodstone's other OGL titles but have been revised, improved, and updated to the new system. Included in this collection are spells of 2nd to 9th level, such as:
- Dissipation: Help your enemies be in two places at once by teleporting only *some* of them away!
- Kaleidoscopic Strike: A burst of mind bending colors sends your weakest enemies to their graves. Those strong enough to survive the psychedelic trauma are left staggered and sickened.
- Rainbow Force: Turn your allies into color-themed champions! Just don't let them pick their own colors. We tried that once, ended up with four guys fighting over who was going to be Mr. Indigo.
- Rupture Reality: Rip a hole in the universe and cause an explosion that leaves your foes stricken and drained - if they even survive.
- Shadow of Death: Conjure a crawling mass of darkness that kills the weak immediately, and kills the strong more slowly.
- Waves of Force: Project a powerful force that can stop a giant in its tracks.
These and 14 other powerful sorceries await in the pages of The Thaumaturgic Codex III!