From publisher blurb:
In the year 1850, three empires struggle for control of the solar system: the Ottomans, whose vast Earthly empire may soon become obsolete; the Chinese, who pioneered the construction of rheoships; and the French, the new masters of alchemy. Wherever patrols are weak, pirates menace the shipping lanes. Sailors whisper rumors of dragons swimming through the black void. Fools and madmen push the boundaries of alchemy, heedless of the consequences.
Track down pirates, brave the stars, and mount shipboard battles in this Fate World of Adventure by Don Bisdorf.
Sails Full of Stars requires Fate Core to play. This 50-page supplement contains:
- Descriptions of planets and spaceports to help populate a short game or a full campaign
- New alchemical rules and stunts
- System ideas for spaceships and space travel
- Crew and rheoship combat systems
- A short introductory adventure—Secrets of the Red Planet
Venture into the depths of space, where adventure and glory await!