From publisher blurb:
Fighta Klub is the sixth book (of seven) in The Uncommon Commoners campaign series. In this semi-epic campaign, the uncommon commoners will fulfill their destiny. Or die trying. Or both—if their destiny is to die trying.
When Beef Fist was but a young lad, the dragon Azul descended on his village bringing blue tinted death. And lightning. And lightning death. Now has come the time for Beef Fist’s beefy vengeance—Azul the Cruel shall face justice.
But to reach the dragon, Beef Fist and his fellows must punch their way through a myriad of foes, ranging from Mitey Mite to Mic Son of Ty. These epic battles will take place in a variety of arenas, including the Orctagon and the Kobold Koliseum. As always, the first rule of Fighta Klub is talk about Fighta Klub. Otherwise, no one will know when the fights are.
The Uncommon Commoners #6: Fighta Klub is a Pathfinder Role Playing Game compatible adventure. It is intended for a party of 5th-8th level uncommon commoner characters. While the adventure is written to be humorous and fairly light, it is also designed to be suitable for serious game play.
Here are some of the features of the adventure:
- Detailed color maps.
- Fully developed NPCs, complete with detailed descriptions, backstories and motivations. And loot.
- Full statistics are included for all encounters—no need to look up monsters.
- New Magic Items (Boots of Dodging, Gloves of Hitting Yourself, Champion Belt, and Lightning Rod).
- New Item (Goblin Fire Mace).
- New Spells (Enlarge Donkey and Reduce Donkey)
- Hero Lab Portfolio (free download).
- 61 pages of adventure (includes maps)!
- Kobold Punching.