From publisher blurb:
This new OSRIC expansion includes new creatures, new magic, and new optional OSRIC rules not appearing in any other Usherwood Publishing product.
This OSRIC expansion material includes;
- New character race options;
- Half-gnoll; a generally despicable half-breed of human-gnollish parentage.
- Minotaur; the mythic beast of Greek legends now turns cowboy.
- New character class options;
- The Desperado; a chaotic mixture of fighter and highwayman, the desperado brings thiefly skills to your Discordant West adventure.
- The Doctor; part sage, part healer, part spell caster, the doctor brings to life a particular set of skills to the Discordant West.
- The Gunslinger; judge, jury and executioner in the Discordant West. The gunslinger specializes in one-on-one combat in the form of the showdown.
- Rules for firearms, lassos, dynamite, boomerangs, and mass brawls.
- Challenge your players with 23 new monsters, and 18 historical figures imagined as Discordant West NPCs.
- Reward your players with 12 new magical items, designed especially for western settings.
- Integrate 19th Century technology for the wonderment of your high-fantasy PC's.
Inspired by the Usherwood Adventures campaign setting, the material contained in the Revolvers & Wizardry: The Discordant West is completely setting-agnostic, and easily adaptable to your campaign world. 84 pages of new material, and only to be made available in this publication. As all Usherwood Publishing PDF products, this book is fully forms-activated for Adobe ReaderTM (or other PDF-capable application) so you can include your own notes live, on each and every page.