Create Original Terrifying Vampires for your Roleplaying Games
Whether a unique fiend or an entire species of blood-suckers, this Product is Sure to Thrill Your Gaming Table!
Getting a little tired of the same old, stale vampires week after week; is it time to break out of the box? This is for you. Theresa Bane, author of Actual Factual Dracula: A Compendium of Vampires and Encyclopedia of Vampire Mythology, has compiled a series of tables guaranteed to make the most ferocious and unique vampires available in gaming. There are millions of possibilities for you to pull from.
Make your own vampire Bestiary with what is inside. We provide a vampire worksheet for you to use in your fiendish constructions.
- All you need is 2d6
- Vampire Being worksheet is provided to organize your results in an easy to reference format.
- Determine the details of the vampire species, its appearance, how its destroyed, how it was created.
- Discover its magical, physical and intellectual abilities. *What are its psychic abilities?
- What are its habits? Determine how it hunts, what it hunts and where it hunts?
- Determine what sort of character may be added to your game to give the players a hand with the particulars of hunting the fiend.
- Includes a list of different vampire slayers, taken directly out of mythology, just in case the players need an ally in the cause.
- What are the vampire's weaknesses?
- How can you save a victim who has been attacked and is in danger of turning or better yet, how do you prevent a slain victim from rising again as a vampire?
- Includes 36 story plot twist/theme builder categories that provide story hooks for running vampire adventures spot-lighting your new creations.