From publisher blurb:
The World Turns.
The Empire Falls.
The Pontus Rises.
Welcome to the Clockwork.
One of the most successful Steampunk RPGs on Kickstarter to date! Clockwork: Dominion is a steampunk roleplaying game set in a Victorian world of gothic horror. Players take the role of exceptional individuals within the British Empire of 1896 as it strives to maintain tradition in the face of scientific advancement, powerful mystical practices, and the threat of the Pontus - the primordial chaos which is slowly devouring creation. Reality itself is crumbling while debutantes vie for social currency, bureaucrats backstab one another, pirates plunder the seas and skies, and a few honorable men and women fight back against the chaos that is consuming the world.
Clockwork: Dominion features:
- a fluid and easy-to-learn core mechanic that rewards player creativity.
- an innovative initiative system eliminates round robin gameplay and allows characters to act and react without “waiting their turn."
- a robust social conflict system that allows the complex world of Victorian social politics to be a focus of your story. Social conflict commingles with physical conflict, and players have options like never before!
- player options for customized item creation and multiple systems for transcendent supernatural powers including Alchemy, Charisms, Glamour, and Ritual Magic.
- Narrator systems for story writing and antagonist creation.