From publisher blurb:
Until recently Khajra has served as a safe haven to rest and resupply for those seeking to cross the Desert of Angry Winds: somehow, underneath the shadows of an eclipse, every single citizen was turned to stone.
But they are not dead.
They walk the streets, seeking to spread their curse. With each step their bodies crack and bleed, but despite the agony their faces remain frozen and their voices silent.
If these stones could scream.
If These Stones Could Scream is an adventure front foundation for Dungeon World that pits characters against an ancient force from before the age of men. Will they be able to stop it before its plans are complete, or will the world be plunged into eternal darkness?
Play to find out what happens.
This adventure has been completely overhauled, giving it a much cleaner layout and a heap of additional content:
- Two primary dangers and two optional ones, including advice on how to mix and match them, as well as how they can spawn other dangers.
- Two fleshed out steadings, with tags, impressions, cast, places, monsters, questions and location moves.
- New weapons, armor, dungeon gear and magic items: summon fire elementals with the brass brazier, shield yourself from the elements with the not-so-instant shelter, soar through the sky on a flying carpet, or dabble in forbidden magic with the skins of the snake.
- The serpent acolyte compendium class: shed your skin, grow snake-like arms, spit venom, and more.
- The chton, a race hewn from stone.
- A behind the scenes look at the adventure.