The Shadowed Eye of Halagar presents a vast adventure against a corrupted gold dragon after an extensive dungeon crawl.
The momentum of the adventure does not rely on advancement through experience points. We suggest following the guidelines for character advancement as the narrative progresses:
- Shadows of Flame: The adventurers should be at least 10th level or 11th level.
- The Gate of Brothers: Increase adventurers to 12th level.
- King of the Gorge: When adventurers reach this milestone, advance the characters to 13th level.
- The Red Citadel: The dwarven keep protecting the entrance is difficult. Advance character to either 14th or 15th level.
- Halls of Halagar: Advance characters to 15th level.
- Chamber of the Dragon: At your discretion, increase adventurers to either 16th or 17th level.
Note: Halager is spelled with an "e" on the cover, but as Halagar, with an "a", inside the module.