From publisher blurb:
Stitches! Monsters! Cowboys!
The one, the only, the infamous, the monstrous FRANKENSTEIN ATOMIC FRONTIER; the Patchwork Post-Apocalyptic Western now resurrected in its Revised Edition! Welcome to the savage tomorrow of the Sublime, a wild landscape where the cutting edges of yesterday’s science have bred tomorrows horrors. Here in this untamed tomorrow Humanity is extinct and Frankenstein monster’s hold the last lights of civilization.
Presenting the same streamlined, rules light system post-atomic weirdly surgical world in a bigger and more grotesque format than before, the Revised Edition only fixes what was broken, adding more along the way... Added background, more Special Parts, extra Gear, additional Bad Guys, new art, and most of all: clarified and expanded rules. Not to mention the improved character sheet. If this is your first trip to the Sublime, the Revised Edition is the perfect place to start. For the wasteland veteran, no existing content is voided, only clarified and expanded.
Just like the original, the revised edition of Frankenstein Atomic Frontier boasts:
- Flexible setting.
- Easy to learn rules system.
- Evocative mechanics to generate the “feel” of being a Frankenstein creation.
- Card based mechanics that are entirely dice free.
- Fast character creation.
- 100% Australian made!
The Revised Edition contributes:
- Substantial new background materials.
- Detail of the post-apocalyptic landscape of the Sublime.
- More Special Parts and Rare Cuts.
- Expanded Grafting rules to make even more monstrous creations.
- New artwork.
- A huge array of Bad Guys.
- Tips on Game Mastering Frankenstein Atomic Frontier.
- Revised Character sheet.
So what are you waiting for, Pilgrim? Tighten those stitches and saddle up!