From publisher blurb:
Space Graveyards - what's left behind when battles are fought among the points of light that map out the universe. Sometimes there's good salvage to be had there. There's always danger, though. Not everything is dead in a Graveyard, and you're not the only one that's come looking for the good stuff. And that's not even mentioning the radiation and debris left behind, or the dangerous creatures that end up finding their way there like graveworms and ... the undead.
- A comprehensive toolkit for creating space Graveyards - the result of battles between forces at war in the stars
- Multiple tables for the creation of starship damage, system damage, and crew survivorship
- An event table to ensure that exploration is dynamic during sandbox play
- New rules for Cinematic and Realitic space combat
- New starship technology including sensors and rules for targeting/repairing specific systems
- Additional rules for space-based phenomena, space-based explosions, and boarding other starships
- Four new alien races for your White Star RPG campaigns
- Updated starship usage for four of the core alien races in the main game
- Five new creatures, including The Unquiet, a horriffic form of undead
- Use the pregenerated Graveyard At Lus for your own games, or as a guide to create your own Graveyards.
- Worksheets and sample hexmaps at the rear of the book to help with generation of Graveyards
- Designed for use with the White Star RPG, but easy to convert for other OSR sci-fi systems.
The Graveyard at Lus will be continually supported by the release of FREE expansion material that includes additional rules and other content, including new races, creatures, and tables to help support additional sandbox usage of the product beyond the core book here. This material will not be included in the core book, but as separate products. The first of these will be the release of all of the silhouettes of the starships in the book (and many more) for use in creation of your own counters for table-based play or use with a VTT.