(Translated) Publisher Blurb
Le Musée de Lhomme is a compilation of players aid and 20 scenarios written by one of the most generous advocate for Call of Cthulhu (in France): Tristan Lhomme. Most of them already published, all have been rewritten to allow newbies to play them more easily and the veterans to rediscover them.
This boxed set contains 7 booklets:
• À la découverte du Musée de Lhomme, helps you pick tonight secenarion.
• Abominations & désolations, regroup several players aide to be used in any situation.
• Horreurs du Nouveau Continent, regroup eleven scenarios in the USA in the 20s.
• Horreurs du Vieux Continent, offer 5 scenarios in Europa in the 20s.
• La Débâcle, presents two scenarios and a players aide to play in France in the 40s.
• Le 7e Chant de Maldoror, is a long scenario in the US in the 60s.
• La saga Félicie, explore Cambodia in the 70s and the organization Félicie.
Two appendix complete these booklets and make an essemble of stories selected carefully in a prestigious edition.
Le Musée de Lhomme is a French creation and the richest compendinum ever published for the RPG Call of Cthulhu. The author demonstrate once again his talent of story teller that inspired hundreds of keepers and terrified thousands of investigators.