From publisher blurb:
Five Spooky Specters
Whether they’re monsters, villains, quest-givers, or information sources, ghosts always have the potential to be fun and exciting characters, and few Pathfinder creatures are truly able to blend mechanics and storytelling in quite the same way that a ghost’s rejuvenate ability does. But, because ghosts are so much more fleshed out, and have so much more personality, than, for example, shadows or ghasts tend to, they’re also a lot more work. This book presents detailed flavorful information on five different ghosts, including their background, the specific sorts of ghostly activities they get up to, and what needs to be done to lay them to rest. Stat-blocks aren’t included, allowing you to customize any of these ghosts to best fit your party’s level and abilities.
- Brandon Gordon, a ghost who continues to meddle in his son’s affairs even after death.
- Carmen Spana, a ghost who continues to rob from the rich, though she no longer remembers why.
- Lanhua, a ghost of a young drowned woman who searches for someone to ease her fear of abandonment.
- Larzo Pundi, a mad wizard’s ghost who cannot rest until his experiment is complete.
- Margret Rose, a ghost who seeks to be forgiven for the crimes she committed in life.