From publisher blurb:
This book contains everything you need to create characters for the Tyrants of Saggakar setting. From the manipulative hajit to the hulking anukas, from the cannibalistic kalibans to the half-breed havers, this book has all you need to create exciting adventurers to explore – and change the world of Saggakar.
This book contains:
- A history of Saggakar.
- Six organizations for your characters to join.
- Four full pantheons, including the Dark Gods of the First Ones, the Halfling and their mythology, the Amoran Five a group of adventurers who attained godhood, and even the unaffiliated deities such as the Dark Mother, the Many-Headed Serpent and many more.
- Character and campaign concepts, filled with ideas on how to build your own character, your party, and your campaign.
- Ten new playable races, these are not your typical elves and dwarves.
- New class option, such as the black dragon knight, the champion of Clayrian, nine new class archetypes, new cleric domains, new sorcerer bloodlines, to create a unique character.
- Over fifty new feats to add extra flavor and expand your racial abilities.
- New equipment and magic items.
- Over fifty new psionic powers and spells.
- A number of options for the Legacies Organized Play Campaign
Content of this book is usable for the Tyrants of Saggakar, but can be used in any campaign using the 3rd edition of the world’s oldest role-playing game or Pathfinder Role-Playing Game.