From publisher blurb:
Adventure shorts volume three is series of five short encounters, written for the fifth edition of the world's most popular roleplaying game. They can be played as stand-alone encounters or dropped into an existing adventure or campaign and are meant to last for about a one-hour gaming session. As in some of our other titles we’re providing balanced encounters and treasure for a party of five characters of levels two, four and six.
The encounters include monsters, traps, obstacles, secret codes, and treasure to challenge your fifth edition players. We’ve also included printer-friendly maps that can be used to set up your own player grids. The encounter titles are as follows:
- Arcane Pillar: Reading the magic writing on a strange stone pillar in the woods has some unexpected results.
- Carpath Brothers: The mausoleum of two long-dead evil brothers may still have secrets to yield.
- The Fog: After entering a dense fog, the adventurers discover the temple of a goddess.
- The Scribe: A simple scribe, on his way home for the evening, is attacked as he nears his cottage. He carries a small, interesting key around his neck.
- Young Beggar: The adventurers have a chance help someone in need. But there’s more to this young beggar than meets the eye.