From the publisher's blurb:
Has the mage’s guild lost touch with their research outpost and sent you to check in? Did you join the wizard’s college and get placed in a dorm with several shady characters? Is your party researching rumors of a newly discovered spell that opens gateways to other dimensions? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!
Fantasy Maps are full-featured encounter maps designed to fill your fantastic world! This release, Magical Research Facility, features a two-story structure with an alchemy lab, spell testing room, dorm, storage units, and a second floor summoning/binding circle. With cozy furnishings for the resident mages, this can be the site of an information-gathering mission, a close-quarters combat encounter, or an opportunity to steal rare and expensive reagents. All maps are in typical 1 inch = 5 feet scale.
Included for your convenience are several different formats including:
• Full-color map in .jpg format
• High-contrast black and white map in .jpg format
• PDF files with images sliced up over multiple pages for easy home-printing (compatible with both US Letter and A4 International paper)
D20 Cartographer also supports virtual table top (VTT) systems and includes:
• 100 DPI gridless map with objects removed
• A folder with all ‘objects' in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
• An RPTools MapTool VTT file (.cmpgn) with vision blocking and object layer set up for you